OIL & GAS
AABOG International Nigeria Limited is an indigenous engineering procurement, construction, project management and power generation company with offices/affiliates in other strategic locations in the world. We provide “engineering design services”, procurement, installation, “pre-commissioning with commissioning”, system integration and maintenance of systems for manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation and distribution industries.
We employ engineers, designers, and other professionals that are capable of handling specialized services to the sectors. As a foremost measure to achieving our objectives of providing first-class engineering services to our clients , we have positioned ourselves to remain competitive, while ensuring that quality engineering is not compromised.
To become the market leaders in the energy sector by giving priority to potential growth in the short term and projecting into the future global emerging market.
- Analysis of conceptual designs
- Review of data and specifications
- P & ID Development/review
- Drafting, Isometric drawing and presentation
- Drilling Chemicals
- Electrical & Instrumentation materials
- Oil & Gas equipment (Pumps, compressors, well-heads/accessories, vessels, and columns
SYSTEM SUPPORT SERVICES
- Panel Construction
- Testing and Simulation
INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
- Rotating of equipment-Pumps, compressors & motors
- Static equipment – Vessels, Tanks and Columns
- Pipeline equipment
- On-site Installation/commissioning of process and chemical equipment, structural foundation, field instrument and electrical systems.
- Pneumatic and electrical panels.
- Tubing and cable works
- Expensive valve overhauling, on-site servicing, in-factory-service and testing with technical support from partners abroad.
- Instrumentation and control systems
- PLC, DCS, and SCADA based systems
- Fire and gas detection/suppression systems
- Piping integrity survey /repair
- Cathodic protection pipelines
- Line-maintenance of process controls instruments
- pigging, flushing and hydrotesting of pipeline
- Hydostatic test of pressure vessels
- Training and documentation
AABOG carries out all services and operations through quality Assurance Management and this is enhanced not only by maintaining a self-auditing Assurance Programme, but also by recruiting experienced personnel. Our QA requirements for measuring equipment are in compliance with international standards, such as API, ISO 9001, ASME etc.
The calibrating standards of AABOG is tracable to the American National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), or National Bureau of Standards (NBS).
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
AABOG recognizes the importance of health, safety and environmental protection. We are dedicated to making our operations compatible with the protection of lives, property and environment.
As a policy “No business objectives of AABOG International Company Ltd. will take precedence over that which promotes and maintains the highest standard in health, safety and environmental protection.
In other to realize the above policy statements, AABOG will do everything within its power to;
- Ensure that all personnel engaged in our activities are medically fit.
- Ensure that safety is taken into account from the design stage of any project to completion.
- Undertake frequent inspections of work sites, organize audits of equipment and give the findings and recommendations urgent and adequate attention needed to create a safe work environment for our personnel.
- Engage in, and support all programme that will improve the awareness of staff.
- Protect and preserve the environment to the best of our ability.